Sunday, April 5, 2015

HE IS RISEN!!!

HE IS RISEN!!!

I praise God that He took my punishment on the cross and He rose again today :-) :-) :-)
I am sad however that I didn't get to go to a church service today to worship Him. I had a lot of back pain this morning so we planned to go to a service at 2. It turned out that the service at 2 was really at 12:30 but I didn't find that out until around 1:00.

The resurrection is such a powerful testimony to the fact that Jesus really was who He claimed to be!!! I even heard of a rabbi who said that the evidence for the resurrection is too good to deny it but hasn't yet said that he believes in Him.

It has gotten a lot harder to walk now because I have so much back pain and the Huntington's disease is causing me to walk more slowly. This week was a first time for me that I have had to do two new things: ask my amazing wife to help feed me and dry me after a shower. It is hard for me to ask anyone else but her for help and I praise God that she patiently helps me in all this!!!

I really loved that the congregation we go to Olive Tree had a resurrection day celebration yesterday so I didn't miss out worshipping in community. You can find a link to the sermon here about the resurrection when it is posted to the sermon page here:
http://olive-tree.org/recent-sermons-olive-tree-congregation

Here is another good video on the resurrection by someone on YouTube called YeshuaChristDaily:

I also love Easter Song by Keith Green (another Jewish man who loves Jesus). Check it out here, sung by a group I listened to with my dad when young, Glad. I saw them in concert a couple of times and they do amazing a cappella.


HE IS RISEN!!!
HE IS RISEN INDEED  HALLELUJAH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment