Sunday, May 31, 2015

Who Would Dare to Love ISIS? (A Letter from the People of the Cross)




As a Jew who loves Muslims... I fully resonate with the message of this video.


BUT…
I used to hate Muslim people. I saw videos of them killing people everywhere, and I got so mad and thought about what I could do to stop them. I wanted to sign up for the IDF so I could kill them. A friend told me that they don’t take non-Hebrew speakers.

Thankfully God started changing my heart. I kept reading and hearing preachers say that it is the most important thing to love your enemies and to forgive those who sin against you, and I realized I needed to forgive them, and that I had a hard heart toward them:

[Mat 6:14-15 NASB] 14 "For if you forgive others for their transgressions, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. 15 "But if you do not forgive others, then your Father will not forgive your transgressions.

I knew that if I did not forgive them, God wouldn’t forgive me, and that convicted me.  I prayed that God would help me to start loving them and change my heart. He sure did!!! I praise God I has really loved the Muslim people ever since. 


I am from a Jewish family, when I tell people that I care about them as Muslims and that I am a Jew who loves Jesus, many are shocked. I now pray for Muslims to turn to Jesus/Isa all the time, and for the ministries who reach out to them. Prayer makes ALL the difference!


I did not make this video, but my heart fully resonated with what this video says. It is English with Farsi subtitles. 



The Farsi radio site is http://www.radiomojdeh.com/
The main web page is http://www.voiceofchristmedia.org/

IF YOU ARE A MUSLIM:

Let me know what you think of the video!!! I have met a few Muslims who have had dreams about Isa (Jesus) and heard of many more. Have you ever had one?


IF YOU ARE A BELIEVER IN JESUS:

Pray for Muslims!!!

Have you forgiven the Muslims?  If not God won’t forgive your sins, as it said above in Matthew. Scary thought eh?
Are you willing to share the most important thing with them, the good news that Jesus died for your sins and mine and rose again to save us from hell?

I know you know this passage, but most of them don’t:


[John 3:16-18 NASB] 16 "For God so loved the world, that He gave
His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have
eternal life. 17 "For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the
world, but that the world might be saved through Him. 18 "He who believes
in Him is not judged; he who does not believe has been judged already, because
he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

You don’t even need to go any mission trip to another country because God has already sent them to your neighborhood!!! Is no accident. He brought them into your life for a purpose.

Go for it and tell them before it is too late!!

If God can change my heart, he can easily change yours.

-       Micha Cohen









No comments:

Post a Comment