Wednesday, December 17, 2014



Happy Hanukkah!!!!
Thank you all so much for your prayers! It has gotten harder and harder for me to be able to do as much work. I praise God that I have been able to have the support of the ministry of Jews for Jesus and they have been an amazing source of encouragement. Many times the doctors ask me if my work is willing to be flexible and I praise God they sure have!!! It helps that I work with other people who all believe like I do that Jesus is the Messiah of Israel and He died for your sins and mine and rose again to save us from hell. I love having the chance to tell others just that.
I praise God I have been accepted on disability and I am thankful for having insurance that covers part of my missed salary. God is amazing!!! Today when working downstairs my feet got pretty bloated and started tingling. Exciting, but then I came upstairs to rest and stretch and put on some worship music, and was having such joy worshiping Jesus despite the pain!!!
He is the Light of the World!!! Do you know him??

I would love to let you in on a way to be able to help our family and I will be letting you know soon how you can do that by buying a children's book I wrote. More info soon...
Happy Hanukkah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment