Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Surprise Date




My amazing wife surprised me last week with a surprise, early celebration of our 12th Wedding Anniversary!!! She is an amazing woman. She told me first that I had a doctor's appointment in the afternoon. I looked in the back of our van and saw suitcases in the back but didn't really notice, or realize that anything was happening. We got to a friend's house and dropped off our daughters. I thought they were watching them for my appointment. When we were there, she said surprise, we were going to the same place we went for our honeymoon 12 years ago, an amazing bed-and breakfast in Lake Geneva called Lazy Cloud!!! An amazing woman indeed!!! When we returned the next day she surprised me by taking me to a Christmas concert at Moody Bible Institute called the Candle Light Carols. It was beautiful, and they had an amazing meal beforehand at the event for alumni from the school. I was quite blessed with the gift of MAWWIGE..(THAT BWESSED AWANGEMENT) and to have time with my amazing wife. She gave me a gift of new Christmas music, which I love, and I bought her a hanging with pictures of us on it. Praise God for an amazing wife!!! I still remember the first day we read the Bible together, when we were dating trying to see if she was the one I should marry or not. We opened up our Bibles and read the chapter of Proverbs for the day, which just "happened" to be from Chapter 18. When I got to verse 22 it said this, 

[Pro 18:22 NASB] 22 He who finds a wife finds a good thing And obtains favor from the LORD.


No comments:

Post a Comment